Beater Original 48 Finless Turquoise / Beater Rip
THE ORIGINAL ALL-PURPOSE, FULLY-CUSTOMIZABLE SHRED STICK!®
Surf it with or without fins, bodyboard or skim it; do whatever the heck you want. The Beater will turn an average beach day into an Epic Tale of Radness!
Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! Available in all-new colors.
NOTE: Finless model can be converted to single fin or twin fin with additional purchase of Beater fins kits in our Boards/Accessories section.
48" (4'0") x 20" x 2.5" (31 Liters)
(picture shows 54 but this is a 48)
- All-purpose, customizable shred stick!
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California, U.S.A. by Catch Surf.
- PATENTED DESIGN! Patent #: D631926, D637249, D637250, D637252