Odysea 5'8'' JOB Pro Quad Fin Sky Blue
JOB’S NEW SECRET WEAPON!
Designed by the undisputed “King of Softboards”, Jamie O’Brien, the JOB PRO’s are designed and built to take soft surfboard performance to new levels!! Jamie’s new 5’8” Quad-Fin is designed for max speed in powerful surf. It’s the choice shred stick for driving through big tubes or laying down some solid turns and wafting spray!!!
Note: FINS included.
FEATURES (NO GIMMICKS!
- 5’8” X 20.0” X 3.0” (42 Liters)
- Designed by Jamie O’Brien!
- Central Concave and Deep Vee Out the Tail
- Custom JOB Tail with Quad-Fin Setup
- Stiff Dual-Composite Core
- Triple (x3) Maple-Ply Stringers
- Durable HDPE Bottom with Bumper-Tail
- Hi-Performance Removable Fin System with Fins and Leash Plug
- Designed by Catch SurfÒ in San Clemente, California, USA