Clean the ocean and protect our coral reefs
This black macrame bracelet is hand braided using 100% recycled plastic cord. Designed to represent the tires we’re recovering from the Osborne Reef, the tire-shaped bezel is filled with verified 100% crumb rubber from tires that our crews recovered directly from the Osborne Reef.
The tire crumb is set into the bezel with our plant-based epoxy resin. The outer edge of the bezel is etched with tire-tread detail and the back with 4ocean branding. Every bracelet purchased supports the growth of the Osborne Reef Tire Cleanup and helps protect our coral reefs.
One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every Osborne Reef Bracelet purchased
- Made with verified 100% recycled crumb rubber from tires that our crews recovered directly from the Osborne Reef
- Plant-based epoxy resin holds tire fragments inside the 100% stainless steel bezel
Tire-shaped bezel cast with tread detail along the edges and 4ocean branding on the back
- Bracelet cord manufactured in China from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
- Macrame braid style is adjustable for inclusive sizing
- Packaged in a collector’s edition tin
- Matching necklace sold separately
- The Osborne Reef Jewelry Collection is your chance to own a piece of ocean conservation history and support the growth of an underwater cleanup operation that will help protect our coral reefs.
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle